Agricultural Trail Map
Farms stands, farmers markets and farms near Lost Lake Resort that will put fresh food on your table and a smile on your face.
Many locations feature tastings and tours, some operate seasonally.
2. Cunningham Family Farms – Farm market, corn maze, hay bale maze, barn/farm yard playground, hay bale pyramid, hayride, corn cannon, pick your own pumpkin and pumpkin sling. In winter, find Christmas trees, wreaths, and garland.
3. Diehl’s Farm Market – Flowers, vegetable plants, honey, maple syrup, brown eggs, pumpkins & more.
4. Domesticities & The Cutting Garden – Pick your flowers and vegetables. Shop for antiques, vintage furniture, kitchenware, collectibles and old tools plus featured works by local artisans using natural materials. Fairtrade and locally made products and gifts.
5. Earthgirl Flowers – Farm to tabletop: naturally grown fresh cut flowers, arranged and delivered for weddings, parties, and every day.
6. Silver Heights Farm – Organic nursery specializing in transplants of unusual and heirloom vegetables, herbs and cottage garden flowers. Over 250 kinds of tomatoes and a wide selection of unusual peppers.
7. Sugar Blossom Flowers – Fresh flowers, décor, and planning for weddings and events, holidays and special occasions all year. Other services include container gardening and living wall installations. Their “Summer Flower Share Program” features weekly bouquets of locally-grown flowers from multiple growers.