18-Hole Championship Golf Course
The private Nicklaus Design Championship golf course features bentgrass greens, hundred-year-old towering oak trees, natural flowing streams, and terrain that complements the exceptional design. Fairways and roughs are grown in with Tifway 419 Bermuda grass that blends into the native areas. This grass is a very dense, fine, low-growing grass with soft blades desirable for the best playing conditions.
Bunkers are surrounded with Zoysia, which is also a fine, soft grass that is suited for warm temperatures and high traffic. The Pro Shop carries a large selection of golf apparel, equipment and accessories in the latest styles and brands. On-site PGA Professionals can assist with selection and custom fitting, as well as private or group lessons.
- No denim is allowed on the course or on the Practice Facility;
- All players must have a collared shirt (mock is acceptable);
- Women may wear shirts without collars, but they must have sleeves;
- Cargo shorts and athletic type shorts are not permitted;
- Neither metal nor or ceramic spikes are permitted.
It is important that we maintain a proper dress code at all times. Neatness in dress is always a prerequisite. Replacement spikes and clothing consistent with the dress code are available in the Pro Shop.
Rock Creek18-Hole Championship Course
Hours of Operation Sunday – Monday: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm Tuesday: Closed Wednesday – Saturday: 7:30 am – 7:00 pm +1 903-523-5357 219 Clubhouse Dr. Gordonville, TX 76245