Conference & Event Center
The Cliffs continues to win the hearts of wedding and meeting planners from all over Texas. An escape from the meeting ordinary, The Cliffs provide a tranquil oasis in which to capture the full attention of guests. The Cliffs boasts an 1,800 square foot Conference Center with a lakeview backdrop. A professional staff oversees every detail, allowing guests to focus on the business, or pleasure, at hand.
- 3,500-square foot conference center with 1,800 square feet of functional meeting space, catering facility and restrooms;
- Ability to utilize indoor meeting space as one 60′ x 30′ room or three 20′ x 30′ rooms divided by airwalls; 11′ high ceilings;
- Over 700 square feet of adjoining outdoor terrace space;
- The Center’s foyer may also be utilized to set up food and beverage service;
- Selection of additional audiovisual equipment is available for rental;
- Complete Meeting Packages (CMP) are available and include room accommodations, conference setup, three meals per day, morning and afternoon refreshment service, audiovisual equipment and an on-site Conference Coordinator. Specifications and rates available upon request;
- Wireless internet access available;
- The Group Sales team organizes and executes all of your meeting’s details, and will be happy to assist with planning a group golf outing, fishing expedition, or other recreational activity;
- Additional meeting space is available for smaller groups in our Sunrise Room located next to The Chaparral Grill, as well as the Pro Shop Boardroom;
- An outdoor pavilion for private gatherings is also available on-site. The pavilion has electrical service, picnic tables and an oversized barbeque pit.
- Group transportation coordination is available through the Group Sales Manager.
- Overnight accommodations
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner service
- Continuous beverage service
- Deluxe snack breaks
- Meeting room rental
- Standard audio-visual equipment
- 2 flip charts, overhead projector, screen, tv/dvd and LCD projector
- High-speed wireless internet
Our versatile chef-created menus will help create a meal that will satisfy every group member. A buffet might tempt a larger group with different tastes, or experience a delicious bar-b-que served al fresco. An Italian evening on the veranda of the conference center or a themed buffet dinner can create a festive atmosphere for the evening. Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails can be added to any menu choice.
The bride and groom, guests and family can relax and celebrate while the staff caters to every detail. Whether a large or small celebration, The Cliffs is the right choice for an unforgettable wedding event.
For events under 50 golfers, you may request a modified shotgun.This is where a portion of the players start at once on the number One tee, and use another portion of the golf course to begin play at the same time players tee off on the number one tee. This is a compromise for large groups under 50 golfers so that most will finish within a short window of time.
The Cliffs requires a minimum of 50 players for a “shotgun start” outing. Those events are great because you all tee off at the same time, so you all finish at the same time. This makes it easier for everyone to eat together and to announce winners etc. Shotgun events normally take place early in the morning. If you want an afternoon shotgun, a fee is normally added to offset the course having to be closed a few hours prior to the event to clear the course.