WEBSITE UPDATED REGULARLY
Notice: The vast majority of Double Diamond Resorts' employees are on unpaid furlough at this time. Please see details about your work location and position below.
If you would like to request a letter from Human Resources indicating that you are subject to an unpaid furlough, you may request one by touching/clicking this link. PLEASE NOTE: During this time employees will not be able to access regular sick pay, paid time off, or vacation time.
If you have questions or need to request information, please email Fran Pfeifle, Human Resources Director.
There is information relating to the federal government supplementing weekly unemployment payments by $600 dollars per week. We will provide information on this issue as soon as we are reasonably sure we are informed of the details.
Texas Workforce Commission determines your weekly unemployment benefit amount by dividing your earnings for the highest paid quarter of the base period by 25, up to a maximum of $521 per week. Benefits are available for up to 26 weeks
It appears that employees may be eligible for unemployment compensation because of a natural disaster declared by the president. The reason for separation that you should list is “Separation from Work – Presidentially Declared Disaster,” and select COVID-19 when you see that as on option. (3/26)
EAGLE ROCK RESORT
Pennsylvania – Your weekly benefit amount will be about 50% of your average weekly wages, subject to a weekly maximum of $573. Benefits are available for up to 26 weeks.
Dallas County is now under a shelter-in-place order. Employee positions who should report to work: None
Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf directed all “non-life-sustaining” businesses to close their physical locations on Thursday, March 19, 2020. Critical employee positions who should report to work: general manager, golf course superintendent, critical equestrian staff and other critical employees.
On March 17, 2020 Grayson County declared a state of disaster for public health emergency and banned all public gatherings greater than 50 people. Critical employee positions who should report to work: general manager, golf course superintendent, and other critical employees.
On March 19, 2020 Johnson County declared a state of disaster for public health emergency and banned all public gatherings greater than 10 people, punishable by a fine of up to $1,000. Several classification of businesses have been ordered to close. Critical employee positions who should report to work: general manager, golf course superintendent, and other critical employees.
On March 19, 2020 Palo Pinto County declared a local state of disaster.Public and private gatherings and functions are limited to no more than 10 people present. Critical employee positions who should report to work: general manager, golf course superintendent, and other critical employees.
- IRS unveils new details about Tax Day after extending deadline to July 15 (3/25)
- Foreclosures and evictions to cease for 60 days across the U.S.
- Your Money: A Hub for Help During the Coronavirus Crisis
- Guide for Managing Your Finances and Protecting Your Credit During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- When calling creditors, mortgage company, utilities, etc. You may find it useful to use the following phrase (if it applies to you): “I have no income due to the Coronavirus.” Unconfirmed but reported that this is a key phrase in order to obtain assistance.
- Ask The Librarian – links to online books, activities, and lessons that parents or teachers may use to entertain or work with their children during this time
- Free Internet – Charter to offer free access to spectrum broadband and wi-fi for 60 days for new k-12 and college student households and more
- Free e-books, magazines, movies and TV shows from your library
- A list of free things that weren’t free before coronavirus
- Free stories from Audible