Real Estate at The Retreat
The Retreat features over 3,000 secluded acres filled with live oak trees, rolling hills and spectacular views. Home sites are priced from the $40s to the $300s and range in size from small garden home to 1-3 acre estates. There is no timeline to build and members enjoy all the amenities. You can upgrade or trade your property at any time. In-house financing is available with no closing costs and competitive rates. Book a preview now.
Resort Villa Interval Ownership
One-bedroom suites are currently under construction and will feature a living room, kitchen area with fridge, microwave and coffee maker, spacious bathroom and patio or balcony. Each suite can accommodate up to four guests with one king size bed and one queen sized pull-out couch. The suites are located within walking distance of the pool and clubhouse.
The suites will be available for nightly rentals by property owners and their accompanying guests and also available for interval ownership purchase. Interval ownership is where you have not only the right to use a resort villa for one week every year, but also own a portion of the villa with a real estate deed of trust. The week can be used in 3, 4 or 7-night time periods and can be exchanged for use at other Double Diamond communities.
Contact a sales representative for more information on ownership: (817) 556-2700.
- 10% discount on food & beverages at the Clubhouse (Alcohol discount prohibited by state law)
- 8 complimentary rounds of golf per year. Complimentary rounds may be used by an accompanied guest at any time. Complimentary rounds expire annually. Maximum rounds per year is 16 for property owners who own multiple properties
- The Retreat Country Club full membership is available for $150.00 per month. Membership includes a golf program available to property owners. Receive unlimited golf for yourself, your spouse and your children (under 21) living in the household. Cart fee not included
- Pay cost + 20% on Pro Shop merchandise. (includes special orders)
- No timeline to build
- Trade up to another Property; in most cases with no additional money down, closing costs or transfer fees
- Member only community activities and groups
- A generous and easy referral program
Schedule A Preview
Owners choose when to build and enjoy all the amenities as a property owner. Families of all ages flock to The Retreat Country Club community for its location, value and sense of community. With something for everyone, your experience will be an adventure full of endless possibilities. The Retreat Country Club Community offers a living experience you will not find anywhere else!
Call +1 888-324-5308 or email us for more information or to schedule a preview.
Frequently Asked Questions
They also review permit applications and plans for any proposed home, structure, pool, fence, retaining wall or detached building that may be built in The Retreat.
We’re happy to provide you with a list of excellent approved builders.
In addition to county and school taxes, most cities collect additional taxes for hospital & college districts. Cleburne does not, so your total taxes should be significantly lower.
Property owners are encouraged to become Golf Members. The cost of membership is $150 per month* for unlimited green fees for your household (spouse and any children living at home under the age of 21.)
Retreat property owners also receive complimentary rounds of golf per year (see above under “Ownership Benefits.”).
* The $150 monthly dues are optional until construction starts on your new home in The Retreat
The Retreat Information Center
Hours of OperationSunday – Monday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pmTuesday – Wednesday: ClosedThursday – Saturday: 8:30 am – 6:00 pm+1 888-324-53087725 FM 1434, Cleburne, Texas 76033