18-Hole Championship Course
Co-designed by the legendary Arnold Palmer and Double Diamond Companies, the 18-Hole Private Championship course features breathtaking mountain views and will challenge any golfer. The 10,000 square foot Clubhouse and putting green sit adjacent to a rock formation known as Eagle Rock. The Clubhouse also offers a restaurant for casual and fine dining and has an amazing view of the #18 Green and #1 Fairway.
Guest Policy: Call for playing privileges
Season: April – November
- No denim is allowed on the course or on the Practice Facility;
- All players must have a collared shirt (mock is acceptable);
- Women may wear shirts without collars, but they must have sleeves;
- Cargo shorts and athletic type shorts are not permitted;
- Neither metal nor or ceramic spikes are permitted.
It is important that we maintain a proper dress code at all times. Neatness in dress is always a prerequisite. Replacement spikes and clothing consistent with the dress code are available in the Pro Shop.
Eagle Rock18-Hole Championship Course
Hours of Operation Sunday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm Monday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm Tuesday: 11:00 am – 7:00 pmWednesday – Friday: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm Saturday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm The first tee time is one hour after opening. The Practice Facility closes one hour before dark. +1 570-384-6616