The Beach Park & Playground
The Beach offers boating, picnicking, swimming and play areas for Eagle Rock property owners and guests
Eagle Rock offers the use of resort paddle boats, kayaks and personal paddle boards with our compliments. Reserve a boat and check-out life jackets at the Boating Station located near the boat docks at The Beach Park & Playground.
Abbreviated rule list. Please observe posted rules at The Beach for a full listing.
- Swimming is at your own risk
- Ice fishing or walking on iced lake is not recommended
- Only swim diapers are allowed in the lake
- No swimming outside of designated swim area without permission from a lifeguard
- No jumping off of resort boats
- No glass containers
- No pets permitted on The Beach or in the lake
- No ground fires or rough play;
- No boats are allowed inside the designated swim area
- No fishing from The Beach or surrounding areas
- No fireworks or loud music
- You may not wash pots or utensils in the bathhouse or with the foot wash
- You must wear a life jack while using a resort watercraft
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult or guardian at all times
There are more than 20 picnic areas with concrete pads, picnic tables and charcoal grills located at The Beach. Usage is first-come, first served.
The playground area at The Beach includes a swing set (with toddler swings, also), slides, and more.
The Beach is proud to feature a sandy swim beach for the enjoyment of the resort community’s owners and our guests. The white sand beach extends from the parking area through the shoreline and into Lake Susquehanna for a true beach experience.
The Beach offers lake swimming within a designated swim area in Lake Susquehanna, as well as a floating swim platform anchored in the lake.
Sand & Swim Beach
Open Daily: From Dawn until Dusk