Snow Sports at Eagle Rock
Set in the beautiful Blue Mountain range, Eagle Rock offers skiing, snow tubing, a winter play park, and personal sledding area for owners and guests. Owners receive free, unlimited ski and snow tubing passes.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, our Ski Shop can only allow 3 persons in the shop at any one time. To speed up getting your ski or tubing passes, please complete the rental process online prior to your visit, and download the waiver form below, print it off, and fill it out prior to picking up your passes.
Snow Sports Policies for Owners
- Ski and Snow Sports are open with some restrictions in place.
- No Ski Instruction this season due to the close proximity involved.
- Panorama Pub and Restaurant – Closed. Bathrooms in the Panorama building are open but gathering in the dining area is not allowed.
- All property owners, children, and grandchildren should have Eagle Rock Photo ID. These can be obtained free of charge at the Activity Center.
- The above-mentioned receive free, unlimited ski lift & snow tubing passes.
- Each family is permitted up to 4 complimentary guest passes per day; all other guests above and beyond must pay for ski and snow tubing – call the ski shop for guest rates. (The owner will need to be with their guests in order to obtain the guest passes. Once they have the passes, the owner does not need to stay with the guests.)
- No outside food or drinks are permitted in the Panorama or Base Lodge.
Eagle Rock Ski Shop
Open on weekends. See the ski calendar for hours.
+1 570-384-6500 – Info Line
+1 570-384-1522 – Ski Shop